PEDIATRIC ASTHMA PROGRAM
Goal: Decrease preventable asthma-related ED visits, hospitalizations, and costs through risk stratification and care re-design.
- The predictive model risk-stratified the children into different groups based on the likelihood that their asthma would exasperate over the next 3 months and require an ED visits or hospitalization.
- Proactive outreach to physician practices and care managers.
- Risk-driven, text-messaging-based patient engagement.
4 Year Impact
- The predictive model gathers data from diverse sources to drive early identification of at-risk pregnant women. This model then risk-stratify these women as they moved through their pregnancies on their chances of having an early delivery.
- Risk-driven, text-messaging-based patient engagement to drive pre-natal visit attendance and offer pre-natal education.
One Year Impact