During 2019, the team at PCCI and was recognized for its results, leadership and community participation, earning several awards, nominations and important appointments. The recognitions include:
- Priyanka Kharat, PCCI’s VP of Technology for Data Engineering and Machine Learning, a recipient of the Dallas Business Journal’s Women in Technology award.
- The editors of D CEO Magazine and Dallas Innovates named PCCI as a finalist in The Innovation Awards 2020.
- PCCI’s advanced data science experts Aksha Arora and Yasasvini Puligundla were on victorious teams at the UT Southwestern Biomed Hackathon.
- PCCI’s CEO Steve Miff was appointed to the SMU Big Data Advisory board.
- PCCI’s Steve Miff was nominated for Dallas Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO Award.
- PCCI’s COO, Aida Somun, was named to the Board of Examiners for the 2019 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award.
- PCCI’s Chief Innovation and Funding Officer, Leslie Wainwright, PhD., was featured in Becker’s Hospital Review as a “Movers and shakers: 76 leadership changes affecting health IT in 2019.”
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has selected PCCI as a Prime awardee of the Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractor.
- PCCI submission, “Automated Early Warning System for Rapid Response Team Assessments,” was a Gage Award honorable mention at America’s Essential Hospitals.